Here it is. Our very first blog...
We decided to start off by explaining our title "Hard Decisions." We realize that our decisions are not really realistically "hard." We are just very sarcastic and have found that making decisions together is extremely difficult which you will soon come to find out. Take for instance us putting this page together. What should have been a relatively easy process took about 2 hours. It was "Hey, what do you think about this background?" The response, "Yah, I don't care." A phrase that is used too often. I think it is going to be banned from our vocabulary. However, where it took us about 2 hours to put this page together, it only took us about 2 seconds to decide to start a blog.
We have decided that our lives are HILARIOUS, and should become a reality series. But, since we don't have the video means to start recording our lives, we decided to put ourselves out there with words and start a blog. You may not think we are funny, but if you saw us in real life I bet we could make you have that warm sensation. Not the sensation you're probably thinking of right now, but that feeling of laughing so hard you just peed yourself. Also, we would like to note that unless stated directly, anything posted on here should be read with a sense of sarcasm. There aren't many things in life we take seriously.
Okay. Enough about our background. Let's get started on our first day of events.
Trevor was in town this weekend. Him and Mekayla woke up and went to church together while I, Jessica, went to church by myself like I do every Sunday. After church, I was also fortunate enough to eat lunch by myself. While they enjoyed McAlister sandwiches, I enjoyed a homemade turkey and cheese sandwich. Am I bitter?? No, why would I care? It's just another day. Although, it seems that I didn't really miss out. For Mekayla has informed me that she was forced to scarf down her food (like she does everytime they go out to eat) because Trevor was in a hurry to get back home. Heaven forbid he stay in Tyler for a few more seconds. After Trevor left and took his dog with him, who decided to throw up while they were at lunch so I was also lucky enough to get to clean that mess up, Mekayla and I were left to enjoy the day together.
After a grueling hour of trying to decide what to do today, we settled for a movie and dinner. We went to see "Letters to Juliet." It was a pretty good movie. Predictable but still good. For dinner, we went to Jucy's for a burger, yum! The burgers were great, but man it was like straight up eating a heart attack, and afterwards, we realized that wheelchairs might be a good investment because we had to give ourselves nicknames. Mekayla can now be referred to as Chubs Sir Mixalot, and I am now known as Tubby (excuse the "sir" but ma'am just didn't sound right). Mekayla is NOT very happy about the decisions that we made today. She has to go to the beach in about a month and is trying to uphold her girlish figure. While we were enjoying our supper, we also got to learn how the hokey pokey really is what it's all about. These were the famous words of a true redneck in your local Tyler establishments.
Our day ended shortly after supper in our apartment when our decisions became too hard, and we could no longer find entertainment other than starting this blog. Until next time...



0 comments:
Post a Comment